Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
- Primary care services for veterans in north central Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Women's Health
- Dietician Available
- On site X-Rays
- Audiology and Optometry
- Starting in Little Rock:
- Take I-40 W/US-65N towards Conway.
- Take the AR-286/DAVE WARD DR exit, EXIT 129A.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto AR-286/INDUSTRIAL BLVD/EAST DAVE WARD DR.
- 1520 DAVE WARD DR is on the LEFT approximately 0.5 miles.
- Free on premises
1520 East Dave Ward Drive
Conway, AR 72032
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
7:30a.m. - 4:30p.m. Monday - Friday