VA » Health Care » Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » El Dorado, Arkansas
Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Primary care services for veterans in the south central area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System..
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
As you enter El Dorado on South US-167, US-167 becomes US-167 BR. Turn left to stay on US-167 BR. Make a slight left onto US-167 BR / N West Avenue, travel 2.6 miles then turn right onto W. Oak Street, then .1 mile.
- Free on premises