Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Primary care services for veterans in south west Arkansas area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Women's Health
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Digital Radiology service.
- Expanded Telehealth services to include Diabetic Teleetinal lImaging.
- Nutritional Support include the MOV program to assist with weight management.
Driving Directions from El Dorado
Traveling west on I-30, merge onto US-270 W via Exit 98B toward Hot Springs for 12.9 miles. Stay straight to go onto US-270-BR/Malvern Ave. Turn left onto Sawtooth Oak St. Clinic address is 177 Sawtooth Oak St.
Driving Directions from Little Rock
Traveling west on I-30 toward Texarkana, merge onto US-70 W via Exit 111 toward Hot Springs for 18.6 miles. Then merge onto US - 70 W / Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Expy via Exit 6 toward US-270 Glenwood / Mount Ida for 4.7 miles. Take Exit 9, US-270W. Turn right onto Malvern Ave/US-270-BR. Travel 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Sawtooth Oak St. Clinic address is 177 Sawtooth Oak St.