- Primary care services for veterans in west Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Hot Springs, travel West 270 toward Glenwood/Mount Ida. Take the us-270 W ramp. Made a light right onto Albert Pike Rd / US-270. Continue to follow US-270 for 64 miles. Turn left onto us-270 / US-71 and travel for 15.2 miles.