VA » Health Care » Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Mountain Home, Arkansas
Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Primary care services for veterans in northwest Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- X-Ray's available on site
Entering Mountain Home on US-62/US-412, the highway becomes US-62 BR. Turn left onto AR-201/AR-5. Continue to follow AR-5 for about .3 miles. Then turn left onto Hospital drive, travel about .1 miles, #10 Medical Plaza is on the right.
- Free on premises