Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in north central Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Telehealth Service
- Starting in Little Rock:
- Take I-40 W/US-65N towards Conway.
- Take EXIT 81 toward AR-7/ARKANSAS AVE.
- Turn LEFT onto ASPEN LN.
- Turn LEFT onto AR-7/N ARKANSAS AVE.
- Turn RIGHT onto LAKE FRONT DR/W LAKE FRONT DR/AR-326/DYKE RD. Continue to follow AR-326.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto W MAIN ST/US-64.
- Turn RIGHT onto SKYLINE DR.
- Turn LEFT onto W MAIN PL.
- Turn RIGHT onto S INGLEWOOD AVE.
- Turn RIGHT onto W 2ND CT.
- 3106 W 2ND CT is on the RIGHT.
3106 West 2nd CT
Russellville, AR 72801
Phone: (479) 880-5100
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.