Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in north central Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Starting in Little Rock:
- Take US-167 N/US-67N toward Jacksonville/L.R.A.F.B
- Take the AR-367 S/US-67-BR N exit, EXIT 42, toward SEARCY.
- Turn LEFT onto US-67 BR/AR-367. Continue to Follow US-67BR, travel 2.5 miles.
- 1120 South Main Street on Right
1120 South Main Street
Searcy, AR 72143-7319
Phone: (501) 207-4700
Fax: (501) 207-4707
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.