Contact the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System - Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System


Contact the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System

Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.

Contacting a Patient

If you come to visit a patient, please see our maps for directions and parking locations. You may also wish to review our visiting hours and policies page.

If you would like to send a card, gift or flowers to a patient, the mailing address is:

Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o John L. McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital
4300 West 7th Street
Little Rock, AR 72205

For the location of an inpatient or their phone number, dial Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System at (501) 257-1000.

Telephone Care

Please contact our Telephone Care Program if you need medical advice, have a question about your medication, or need to discuss your VA Eligibility. Your location determines which number to use.

  • Outside of the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System calling area: Toll-free 1-800-224-8387 

Schedule an Appointment

To schedule an appointment, please contact us at any of the numbers listed on our appointments page, or visit My HealtheVet.

Patient Representative

If you have a compliment, complaint, or other issue which you believe requires resolution, please contact one of our patient representatives. Their contact information is available on our customer service page.

Compensation and Pension

To speak with someone in compensation and pension, call Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System at (501) 257-2621.

Release of Information

If you need to get information from your medical records, please contact our Release of Information Office.

Inquiry Routing and Information System

VA has established an inquiry routing and information system which provides answers to frequently-asked questions. You may also use this system to submit a comment, question, or concern.

Former Prisoner of War Adovcate

Former Prisoner of War Advocate: Rodney Quillen at (501) 257-6738 or email

News Media

Members of the news media should contact our Public Affairs Office at (501) 257-5394 or (501) 399-9330.