Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Primary care services for veterans in northwest Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- X-Ray's available on site
Entering Mountain Home on US-62/BUS. The clinis is located in Twin Lake Plaza, Suite 331, on US-62Bus.
- Free on premises
759 Highway 62 East, Suite 331
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Phone & Fax
Phone: 870-594-8387 Or 877-338-8003
Hours of Operation
8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m. Monday - Friday