VA » Health Care » Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Pine Bluff VA Clinic
Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
Pine Bluff VA Clinic
2906 Market Street
Pine Bluff, AR 72601
- Primary care services for veterans in south central Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Starting Little Rock on I-30 headed South East, merge onto I-530 S/US-65 S via EXIT 138 on the LEFT toward PINE BLUFF/EL DORADO (39.3 mi).
- Take exit 35 from I-530 South
- Follow US-65 BUS to Market Street
- Turn Right onto Commerce Road
- Turn Left onto Market Street -- CBOC is on the right