VA » Health Care » Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Pine Bluff VA Clinic
Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
Pine Bluff VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in south central Arkansas area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Starting Little Rock on I-30 headed South East, merge onto I-530 S/US-65 S via EXIT 138 on the LEFT toward PINE BLUFF/EL DORADO (39.3 mi).
- Take the US-79 BR N exit, EXIT 39 (0.3 mi).
- Turn LEFT onto US-79 BR/S CAMDEN RD/US-79. Continue to follow US-79 BR/S CAMDEN RD (0.1 mi).
- Turn RIGHT onto DUSTY LAKE DR (0.4 mi).
- 4747 DUSTY LAKE DR is on the LEFT.
- Free on premises